August 2015 Posts
Top Ten Reasons to Buy This Home Today:
1. Charming, cottage style home with a one-story, 1,630 sq ft, hard-to-find floor plan (Montague) in Bolton’s Landing, one of the best neighborhoods in West Ashley and a Charleston address!
2. There is a true entry to the home. The guest suite, to the left, consists of two guest bedrooms, a guest bathroom with linen closet, laundry room, and an extra coat closet. Completely separated is the master suite, which is spacious and overlooks a pond. It also features an ample walk-in closet. The master bath features a large stand-up shower, high countertops, and an extra linen closet.
3. The huge kitchen features an enormous island, 42” kitchen cabinets with nickel pulls, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a nice-sized pantry. Ideal for entertaining, it opens into the large great room and also the rear screened porch.
4. If you need an extra room, there is a separate formal dining room, play room or office space!
5. Gorgeous laminate floors and upgraded crown molding in the entry, office/dining room, great room, master bedroom and kitchen, light carpet in the two guest bedrooms, and ceramic tile in the bathrooms.
6. Ceiling fans and sound system pre-wired throughout the home.
7. No space was underutilized in the home with PLENTY OF STORAGE OPPORTUNITES THROUGHOUT, many closets, and a large two car garage.
8. Bolton’s Landing has a true neighborhood feel with a responsive property management association (Poston). It is safe for walking and biking with sidewalks and parks, has little traffic, old trees, is dog-friendly, and the long-awaited amenity center with a pool and clubhouse is OPEN!
9. Beazer made the home very energy efficient, so it is easy to heat and cool. There are Energy Star appliances, central heating/air, insulation, roofing, windows, and it has a TANKLESS WATER HEATER as well.
10. Convenient location less than a mile to Publix, Walmart, gas, and restaurants, 5 miles to I-526, and 11 miles to the airport. Neighborhood has two entrances, which gives it access to both Highway 17 and Bees Ferry Road.