1971 N Creek Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
Listed at: $485,000
Welcome home to 1971 N Creek Drive! This is a spectacular custom home on tidal creek with approximately 5 ft of water at high tide and marsh views. The lot is very secluded with water and marsh on three sides! Tie up your boat or just enjoy fishing on the Wando River! Rivertowne Country Club has tons of amenities including a neighborhood pool, play park, tennis courts, dock facilities, walking trails, a club house, and the only Arnold Palmer Signature golf course in the Charleston area (club & golf membership avail). This subsection has a dock just for The Pointe homeowners as well. The home has a very open floor plan with views of the water on both levels and gorgeous hardwoods throughout the first floor and upstairs hallway. The large kitchen features granite countertops with a tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, trash compactor, an island with a gorgeous cold stone countertop, and an eat-in kitchen with plantation shutters. The family room’s focal point is a new wood paneled gas fireplace with built-in bookshelves, a desk, and a window seat flanking both sides. A surround sound stereo is also installed for entertaining. Enjoy cool summer drinks from a built-in bar with separate sink as well as the breezes from the water on an enormous screened porch with a porch swing. Upstairs, the master bedroom is roomy with a separate seating area overlooking the water complete with a custom walk-in closet. The on-suite bathroom has double sinks, granite countertops, a Jacuzzi tub, and a separate tiled shower. Two guest bedrooms and a full bath complete the upstairs. Store your boat in the double-stacked garage and don’t miss the secluded hide out/man cave in the back of garage where the current owner ties flies. This home is a steal for the water lover who wants stay in Mt Pleasant! Truly, a MUST SEE!
Congrats! You just matched at MUSC! And the #1 City in the World, Charleston!
The Pulse Charleston is a real estate team who specializes in relocating medical professionals to and from the area. Over the years, we have built the largest network of past clients who are currently working at MUSC, and we would love to help you too!
One of us is always available to show houses or answer questions. We copy each other on every email, so don’t be afraid to reach out to either of us and expect both of us to work on your relocation. Two people working on your behalf!
The doctor loan is a fantastic option for you. It is 100% financing with no mortgage insurance. The banks don’t use your student loan debt in your debt to income ratio as long as your loans are deferred, and you are able to close on a home up to 60 days before starting your program. The going rate for a 7/1 year ARM is really low, which is what most of our residents pick because they know they won’t be in the area forever. You will have a lower mortgage payment, including taxes and insurance, than your rent would be. It is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Our rental capacity is at 97%, so it is very frustrating finding a rental and then keeping it for the entire residency. Based on your salary alone at MUSC, you can usually qualify up to $300,000 depending on your credit score, and if you don’t have any revolving payments (like a car loan or credit card). Of course, if you have a spouse who has a job in the area that starts around the same time as you, their income can be added as well allowing you to qualify for more.
We saw a lot of our clients leave the area this past year after completing their residencies. After selling their home, all left the closing table with $30,000-%55,000, depending on how long they were in the area. All basically lived in Charleston for free while they were here. That definitely beats sinking that money or more into a rental and never seeing it again.
Most of our clients who are residents/fellows live on James Island, Johns Island, or in Park Circle or West Ashley. Some choose to live in Mount Pleasant or on Daniel Island, but it is more expensive.
We would be happy to meet with you when you come into town. Feel free to contact us to speak further about your relocation. Congrats again!
Stacey Boucher and Lara Harpe
The Pulse Charleston
For Sale: Listed for $674,900 by The Pulse Charleston
Prepare to be wowed by this Saussy Burbank home! The Patterson floor plan is huge and sits on an almost 1/3 acre lot in the Riverside section of Carolina Park. While the home just had its one year birthday, it is better than new with beautiful touches, like custom light fixtures, plantation shutters on all of the first floor windows, 2” blinds on all of the upper windows, a 20’x20’ tumbled paver patio perfect for grilling, custom cabinetry added in the mud room and master bath, a fully fenced back yard with three gates for easy access, and installed gutters. Enter the home and notice the gleaming hardwoods which run throughout the entire downstairs and are framed by 10” baseboards. A formal dining room sits to the right of the entry, and a private study and a full bathroom sits to the left. The entry opens into a large family room with a gas burning fireplace and the kitchen with its chef-worthy appliances and cabinetry and a large pantry with barn door. The laundry room/mud room conveniently connects the back of the kitchen to the two-car garage, so groceries and backpacks are effortlessly placed in their designated spots. A screened porch adjoins the living room/kitchen, so entertaining flows naturally to the outdoor patio and back yard. Rounding out the downstairs is the master bedroom which also overlooks the back yard. It has lots of natural light, separate his and her closets, and an on-suite bath with two separate sinks, Quartz countertops, Carrera marble tiled floors, a Carrera marble tiled shower with glass door, and a gorgeous soaking tub. Head upstairs mid-way and encounter a gigantic FROG, which can be used as a sixth bedroom, media room, man cave, flex space, or play room. The second floor has four bedrooms, two of which have on-suite bathrooms, and a shared hall bath for all to use. The amenities for the neighborhood are endless, including walking trails, a pavilion and pool, tennis courts, and playgrounds. But the developers are not done improving the community yet and have future plans for a Carolina Park Elementary School, library, and Wando River access. Do not wait for new construction, 1466 Gunnison is move-in ready now!
For Sale: Listed for $249,900 by The Pulse Charleston
Top Ten Reasons to Buy This Home Today:
1. Charming, cottage style home with a one-story, 1,630 sq ft, hard-to-find floor plan (Montague) in Bolton’s Landing, one of the best neighborhoods in West Ashley and a Charleston address!
2. There is a true entry to the home. The guest suite, to the left, consists of two guest bedrooms, a guest bathroom with linen closet, laundry room, and an extra coat closet. Completely separated is the master suite, which is spacious and overlooks a pond. It also features an ample walk-in closet. The master bath features a large stand-up shower, high countertops, and an extra linen closet.
3. The huge kitchen features an enormous island, 42” kitchen cabinets with nickel pulls, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a nice-sized pantry. Ideal for entertaining, it opens into the large great room and also the rear screened porch.
4. If you need an extra room, there is a separate formal dining room, play room or office space!
5. Gorgeous laminate floors and upgraded crown molding in the entry, office/dining room, great room, master bedroom and kitchen, light carpet in the two guest bedrooms, and ceramic tile in the bathrooms.
6. Ceiling fans and sound system pre-wired throughout the home.
7. No space was underutilized in the home with PLENTY OF STORAGE OPPORTUNITES THROUGHOUT, many closets, and a large two car garage.
8. Bolton’s Landing has a true neighborhood feel with a responsive property management association (Poston). It is safe for walking and biking with sidewalks and parks, has little traffic, old trees, is dog-friendly, and the long-awaited amenity center with a pool and clubhouse is OPEN!
9. Beazer made the home very energy efficient, so it is easy to heat and cool. There are Energy Star appliances, central heating/air, insulation, roofing, windows, and it has a TANKLESS WATER HEATER as well.
10. Convenient location less than a mile to Publix, Walmart, gas, and restaurants, 5 miles to I-526, and 11 miles to the airport. Neighborhood has two entrances, which gives it access to both Highway 17 and Bees Ferry Road.
Top Ten Reasons to Buy This Home Today:
- Charming, cottage style home with a one-story, 1,400 sq ft, hard-to-find floor plan in Bolton’s Landing, one of the best neighborhoods in West Ashley and a Charleston address!
- Truly a gardener’s paradise with a custom landscape plan, herb garden, and annual blooms of azaleas, hydrangeas, gardenias, tea olives and camellias. PRIVATE LOT with no neighbors in the back or one side!
- Drink coffee and watch the sun rise on the screened back porch, along with families of blue birds that call the garden home. Have a glass of red wine on the front porch while watching the sun go down every evening.
- The large, eat-in kitchen features 42” kitchen cabinets with nickel pulls, stainless steel appliances, and Corian countertops, and it opens into the large great room and also the rear screened porch, making the home ideal for entertaining.
- There are beautiful laminate floors and upgraded crown molding in the entry, great room, master bedroom and kitchen, light carpet in the two guest bedrooms, and ceramic tile in the bathrooms.
- There is a true entry to the home. The guest suite, to the left, consists of two guest bedrooms, a guest bathroom with linen closet, laundry room, and an extra coat closet. Completely separated is the master suite, which is spacious and overlooks the back, beautiful gardens. The master bath features a garden tub, stand-up shower, high countertops, and a large closet that is to die for with a cow-hide rug.
- No space was underutilized in the home with PLENTY OF STORAGE OPPORTUNITES THROUGHOUT, many closets, and a large two car garage.
- Bolton’s Landing has a true neighborhood feel with a responsive property management association (Poston). It is safe for walking and biking with sidewalks and parks, has little traffic, old trees, is dog-friendly, and the long-awaited amenity center with a pool and clubhouse will be opening soon! And the mailbox for the home is directly across the street!
- Beazer made the home very energy efficient, so it is easy to heat and cool. There are Energy Star appliances, and the seller has septic line insurance as well.
- Convenient location less than a mile to Publix, Walmart, gas, and restaurants, 5 miles to I-526, and 11 miles to the airport. Neighborhood has two entrances, which gives it access to both Highway 17 and Bees Ferry Road.