May 31, 2015
Charming new listing in Bolton’s Landing!
Top Ten Reasons to Buy This Home Today:
- Charming, cottage style home with a one-story, 1,400 sq ft, hard-to-find floor plan in Bolton’s Landing, one of the best neighborhoods in West Ashley and a Charleston address!
- Truly a gardener’s paradise with a custom landscape plan, herb garden, and annual blooms of azaleas, hydrangeas, gardenias, tea olives and camellias. PRIVATE LOT with no neighbors in the back or one side!
- Drink coffee and watch the sun rise on the screened back porch, along with families of blue birds that call the garden home. Have a glass of red wine on the front porch while watching the sun go down every evening.
- The large, eat-in kitchen features 42” kitchen cabinets with nickel pulls, stainless steel appliances, and Corian countertops, and it opens into the large great room and also the rear screened porch, making the home ideal for entertaining.
- There are beautiful laminate floors and upgraded crown molding in the entry, great room, master bedroom and kitchen, light carpet in the two guest bedrooms, and ceramic tile in the bathrooms.
- There is a true entry to the home. The guest suite, to the left, consists of two guest bedrooms, a guest bathroom with linen closet, laundry room, and an extra coat closet. Completely separated is the master suite, which is spacious and overlooks the back, beautiful gardens. The master bath features a garden tub, stand-up shower, high countertops, and a large closet that is to die for with a cow-hide rug.
- No space was underutilized in the home with PLENTY OF STORAGE OPPORTUNITES THROUGHOUT, many closets, and a large two car garage.
- Bolton’s Landing has a true neighborhood feel with a responsive property management association (Poston). It is safe for walking and biking with sidewalks and parks, has little traffic, old trees, is dog-friendly, and the long-awaited amenity center with a pool and clubhouse will be opening soon! And the mailbox for the home is directly across the street!
- Beazer made the home very energy efficient, so it is easy to heat and cool. There are Energy Star appliances, and the seller has septic line insurance as well.
- Convenient location less than a mile to Publix, Walmart, gas, and restaurants, 5 miles to I-526, and 11 miles to the airport. Neighborhood has two entrances, which gives it access to both Highway 17 and Bees Ferry Road.